“医务英语—电话预约”相信是准备学习医学英语的朋友比较关注的事情,为此,医学教育网小编整理内容如下:
Telephone Appointment
对话 1: (为自己预约)
Dialogue One (make an appointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson's office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。
Clerk: Well, let's see. I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
值班护士:我们周末不上班。
Clerk: I'm afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班护士:星期五。 让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。
Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。
Mrs. Reed: That's fine. Thank you, I'll come then.
Words
appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 预约
fully adv. 完全地,充分地
book vt 预定,预约
occupy vt 占据
available adj 可以见到的,有空的
check n. vt检查,查看
Phrases
would like to 想要
make an appointment 预约
have to 不得不
by the way 顺便问一下
be available 有空,可以见到
see a doctor 看医生
Sentence Patterns
What can I do for you?
需要我帮忙吗?
I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
我想本周约见大夫。
I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday
恐怕他周一,周二已经预定满了。
Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
约翰逊大夫周六有空吗?
Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太,星期三你看如何?
Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
约翰逊大夫本周周五有空。
Related Words
body 身体
head 头部
brain 脑
skull 颅骨
hair 头发
forehead 前额
temple 太阳穴
eyebrow 眉毛
eye 眼睛
ear 耳朵
cheek 面颊
nose 鼻子
bridge of the nose 鼻梁
nostril 鼻孔
mouth 口
lip 嘴唇
throat 喉咙
Adam's apple 喉结
tonsil 扁桃体
tongue 舌头
tooth 牙齿
gum 牙龈
palate 腭
incisors 门牙
molar 磨牙
premolar 前磨牙
chin 下巴
jaw 下颌Related Phrases
be occupied 没有空
be free 有空
check the appointment book 查预约簿
make it 10:00 tomorrow morning 定在明天早上10点
reschedule the consultation 重新安排会诊时间
cancel the appointment 取消预约
be available 有空
Related Sentence Patterns
I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
今天下午我能来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?
Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?
明天早上10点你能来吗?
I'm afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.
恐怕约翰逊今天下午没有空。
Will you be free the day after tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.?
后天下午4点你有空吗?
Just a moment, please. I will check the appointment book.
稍等片刻,我得查一下预约簿。
Let's make it 10:00 next Monday morning.
那我们就定在下周星期一上午10点吧。
I'm afraid we'll have to reschedule the consultation.
恐怕我们得重新安排这次会诊时间。
I'm sorry I'll have to cancel the appointment I made with Dr. Johnson this morning.
非常抱歉,我不得不取消今天上午与约翰逊大夫的预约。
The doctor will be available next Monday afternoon.
大夫下周星期一下午应该有空。
对话2:(为家人预约)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one's family member)
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
单词Words
spot n. 斑点
shoulder n. 肩膀
fever n. 发烧,高烧
temperature n. 温度
centigrade n. 摄氏
measles n. 麻疹
operation n. 手术
scratch vt 抓,搔
短语
Phrases
all over one's body 周身,全身
39degrees in centigrade 摄氏39度
all day long 整天,一天到晚
have an operation (on sb) 动手术
keep sb from doing sth阻止,防止
句子
Sentence Patterns
Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please? 请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦,李太太?
What's wrong with Bill? 比尔哪儿不舒服?
I' m going to have an operation this morning. 今天上午我得给病人动手术。
Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
相关单词 (人体部位 第二部分)
Related Words (Human Organs part two)
neck 颈部
windpipe 气管
gullet 食管
shoulder 肩膀
armpit 腋窝
nipple 乳头
chest 胸部
navel 肚肌
abdomen 腹部
private parts 阴部
pudendum 女外阴
back 背
waist 腰
hip 臀部
buttock 臀部
collarbone 锁骨
rib 肋骨
backbone 脊骨
shoulder joint 肩关节
shoulder blade 肩胛骨
breastbone 胸骨
elbow joint 肘关节
pelvis 盆骨
kneecap 膝盖骨
bone 骨头
skeleton 骨架
sinew 腱
相关短语Related Phrases
be fully engaged 日程安满,没有空闲
as early as possible 尽早
spare sb a few minutes 给某人抽出点时间
operate on sb 动手术
run a temprature 发高烧
stop somebody from doing 阻止某人做某事
day and night 夜以继日
相关表达方式
Related Expressions
Dr. Johnson is fully engaged today.
约翰逊大夫今天已经排满了。
Anytime this week except Wednesday will be all right for me.
本周除了星期三以外其他时间都行。
Would 2: 00 tomorrow afternoon be convenient for you?
明天下午两点您方便吗?
That suits me perfectly.
这个时间对我来说十分合适。
Would you schedule the diagnosis as early as possible?
能把诊断的时间安排得尽量早一些好吗?
Can you spare me a few minutes this afternoon?
今天下午你能抽出点时间吗?
Dr. Johnson will be expecting you at 9: 00 a. m. in his office.
约翰逊大夫早上九点将在他的办公室等你。
Can you make it any other time the day after tomorrow.
你能把它安排在后天的另外一个时间吗?
As the appointment book indicates, Dr. Johnson will be free only on the morning of the 5th.
从预约簿来看,约翰逊大夫只有在10 号上午有空。
I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
今天下午我能来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?
Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?
明天早上10点你能来吗?
I'm afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.
恐怕约翰逊今天下午没有空。
Will you be free the day after tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.?
后天下午4点你有空吗?
以上是医学教育网小编整理的“医务英语—电话预约”全部内容,想了解更多医学英语知识及内容,请点击医学教育网。医学教育网成立至今已有15年,专注医学考试培训教育,已经为数百万学员提供了考证、从业和晋升等专业帮助,赢得了广大医学从业人员的认可和信赖,未来我们依然会为每一位在医学路上不断前进的你,提供便利的学习资源及优质的服务。